Kandy UCaaS transforms how businesses communicate by migrating traditional phone systems to the cloud, allowing for a more flexible, feature-rich, and integrated approach to communication and collaboration. It combines essential communication tools in a seamless, unified platform accessible anywhere, on any device, ensuring your workforce stays connected and productive.
With its comprehensive suite of communication tools, Kandy UCaaS empowers businesses to elevate their communication strategies. Cloud PBX ensures that complex telephony infrastructures are a thing of the past, while Call Recording and Cloud Fax bring compliance and efficiency to the forefront. Visual Voicemail and Auto Attendant provide users with the tools they need for effective time management and prioritization. Presence indicators and the Smart Connect Client fuse and create a robust environment for instantaneous collaboration and communication.
- Centralizes phone system management in the cloud, eliminating the need for on-site PBX hardware.
- Delivers advanced call management features such as call forwarding, call queuing, extension dialling, and more.
- Enables easy setup and administration, allowing quick changes and configurations via an intuitive web interface.
- Works with a wide variety of industry-standard, SIP-based business phones.
Cloud-based Visual Voicemail, Fax, and Auto-Attendants
- Provides a paperless, secure, and reliable method to send and receive faxes via email or web portal.
- Allows users to review and manage voicemail messages from the web portal or via email to enable the receipt and playback of voicemail messages as audio file attachments.
- Automates call reception and routing with a customizable virtual receptionist. Directs callers through interactive voice menus and to the appropriate department or individual.
Smart Connect Client
- A unified application that connects voice, messaging, and presence across desktop and mobile devices.
- Enables seamless transition between communication methods without interrupting the workflow.
- Delivers a consistent user experience with customizable interfaces and functionality tailored to business needs.
STaaS - Sip Trunking as a Service
- A multi-tenant cloud-based solution that combines market-leading SIP trunk security and PBX federation capabilities.
- Seamlessly integrates with a service provider’s own PSTN network or any 3rd party partner; integrates DIDs, local and long distance, toll-free, emergency, and directory services into the Kandy UCaaS network.
- Use any IP access network, including public internet, VPN, or private networks such as T1/E1 and MPLS.