You may experience an issue with a particular TN being unreachable - you cannot receive calls for the number.
- Screenconnect access
- APIM admin role
- PSX access
To start with troubleshooting, we will need as many details as possible:
- The number itself
- Whether it is Teams (direct routing) or STaaS number (with the correct trunk if you know it)
- If there are other TNs in the same range that work correctly, share an example number
These types of cases are quite common, and almost always, the solution will be to create the route for the number or, in the case of a DR number, to add the number to the APIM.
- Verify that the number is not reachable.
If the issue is valid, identify the customer and determine if this is a STaaS case. If it is Direct Routing (DR) case, go to the APIM portal and add the number there.
If the customer didn't provide whether this is DR or STaaS number, you can check on PSX. If the number is there, this is the STaaS case; if it isn't, it can be either one - check with the customer.
If the customer mentioned another number in the range that works, check it on PSX. If it isn't there as well, this is likely the APIM case.
- For STaaS numbers, we need to add the correct route for the number to PSX.
- Verify the number again to check if the issue is resolved, then seek confirmation from the customer.
- If the issue persists, request call samples from the customer to determine the underlying issue through call traces.
The Support Team will investigate and take appropriate actions. If needed, we may reach out to you to run certain checks or contact third-party providers.
To verify that the issue is resolved, try to reproduce the failing scenario and see if a call is connected without issues.