You would like to populate the emergency service address via PIDF-LO, yet it doesn't seem to work. No XLM schema can be found in SIP messages from the call flow captured via HEPIC, so you need to obtain CDR files from the SBC to troubleshoot the issue.
- Call samples provided by the customer
- Screenconnect access
- Hepic access
The issue can occur when MS Teams is not populating geolocation or not passing the geolocation/PIDF-LO. Together with the Microsoft team, make sure that geolocation is populated on the MS Teams side; otherwise, the SBC will pass it through empty as well.
If you still need CDR and trace to proceed with the troubleshooting, open a ticket with the Support team. Make sure to include a call sample having issues, as it is needed to correctly locate the SBC the call is passing through. The sample should have at least the following:
- Time Stamp: Date/Time with Timezone included
- From: +XXXXXXXXXXX <-- Teams user
- To: e.g. 933
When dealing with such requests:
- Make sure the call sample is provided.
- In a Screenconnect VM for the region log in to Hepic with your AD credentials.
- In HEPIC locate the call sample shared, open the call flow, and locate the SBC IP:
- Once you have the IP (it allows to determine the SBC dealing with the sample call), pass the request to SaaS to action.
- Share the SaaS answer with the customer.
The Support team will gather the requested information and share it with you.